Online registration is available via the registration site (Gakkai Web Net).
Registration Site (Gakkai Web Net)
Registration is mandatory for uploading final papers.
Please note that the registration accepts only credit card payment.
All the payments will be made in Japanese Yen.
If you encounter any difficulties in using the registration site, please contact: .
(15:00 July 21, 2021 in JST)
* JST stands for Japan Standard Time.
- The registration fee includes access to the online conference programs, live sessions, pre-conference workshops,
- The full registration includes the submission of up to two final papers.
- The student registration allows the submission of one final paper.
- For each registration, up to two additional papers can be submitted.
- A JPY 25,000 additional fee will be charged to each additional paper.
- Registration will be closed at 16:30, September 17, 2021 in JST.
For authors of accepted papers
The author or at least one of the authors of each accepted paper must register to MICNON 2021.
- Complete registration and payment at the registration site.
- Upon your payment, the Voucher Code is provided for each of the papers that you registered. The
voucher codes will be found on your personal account page at the registration site.
- With your voucher code, your final manuscript can be uploaded at IFAC Papercept. Please
enter the voucher code as "upload fee code".
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact: .
Cancellation is subject to the following cancellation fees:
- Requests before July 14 (*Japan Standard Time): 0% (i.e. Full refund)
- Requests after July 15 (*Japan Standard Time): 100% (i.e., No refund)